Fabricca is an international award-winning multi-disciplinary creative agency founded in 2013 by creative professionals – designers and artists w/ +18 yrs of experience. We are currently a team of 18 people, driven by knowledge and constant curiosity. From our first meeting until the very ending of each project, we approach all the challenges with our highest devotion and dedication. Our goal is simple – mutual success & growth by giving value.
Our core services:
— Visual Design / Web Design / UI / UX
— Traditional / Print Design
— Art Direction & Design Consultancy
— Branding / Brand Development / Visual Identity
— Complete Custom WP CMS-based Sites
— Platform-based Solutions
— Explainer Videos
— Various Campaigns
— Commercials, etc.
Additional services we also provide:
— Digital Marketing & Strategy
— Copywriting & Brand Strategy
— Video Production
— Photography Services
Over the years we had the chance to experience and work on many amazing projects and challenges. Our clients vary from small businesses and start-ups to much bigger names in various industries from all over the globe – Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. We currently have partnerships with agencies from Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and actively work in international teams whose members are from all over the world. We had 800+ clients so far, and the list grows with each new day.
Our team is constantly growing as we expand on the global market. As a team member, you’ll have the chance to grow and achieve more in one of our international teams.
We are carefully selecting the future members of our team, so please be sure to read everything before you apply. If you find yourself in the description below – we encourage you to apply, and we’ll be more than happy to work with you!
Below are the current open positions:
Team: Fabricca Creative
Contract type: in-house or freelance
Attention to Details & Proficiency:
• Highly developed sense of visual design, attention to detail and excellent front-end development skills.
• Software proficiency / Ability to transform simple and more complex designs into websites from apps like XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Expertise in HTML5, CSS3 including flexbox, grid and media queries.
• Basic to intermediate knowledge in back-end / PHP / implementing themes and functions in WordPress
• Experience with Frameworks
• Experience with Advanced Custom Fields
• Experience with working with Gutenberg Blocks
• Considered extra: Knowledge with building sites with page builders (because, why the f*** not).
• Great understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to fix them.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the industry.
• Deliver high-end quality products.
• Communicate – write and speak English fluently (additional languages are extra).
• Work closely and collaboratively with other developers, designers, illustrators, art directors and project managers.
• Listen, absorb information, and act confidently.
• Be proactive and self-driven. Must be a problem solver.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of web / UX / UI design & development principles.
• Meet tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Be open to direction and feedback, embrace change.
We work 9-5 mo-fri, but you know when you do your best work. Just be there when your team needs you / get the job done.
In case you become an in-house member of the team, we won’t count your days off off, but recommend at least 22 per year.
We’re currently set up as a fully remote team. However, we plan to go back to our office, but you will still be able to work from home.
When the pandemic is over we plan to have regular “kafana” evenings all together once in every few weeks. ;)
Hipster coffee, snacks and soft drinks in our office.
💌 Show us what you got at: hello (at) fabricca.agency
📧 Please write in the e-mail SUBJECT which is the position you are applying for (for example: Motion Designer @ Fabricca / Project Manager @ Fabricca / etc.).
💀 Currently there is no deadline for applying but the sooner you apply – the better chance you have!
Please understand that we’re a small team and due to the high amount of e-mails during these days we will have to answer only if we’re interested and we find your work stunning. We anyways appreciate your time for reading this and applying. Thank you for understanding that and good luck! 🍀